Picsart is available in both paid and free versions, and it offers unlimited and unlocked features in the premium version. If you are moving to another platform or fed up with this editor, it’s recommended to cancel the subscription and eradicate the account.
Remember, deleting an account means your data will be removed. According to Picsart management, once you have permanently deleted the account, your design, edited images, templates, profile, and collection will also be removed.
I have shared the complete procedure for cancelling and deleting an account. Follow it and apply it as mentioned.
How to Cancel Picsart Subscription
If you’ve paid for a membership for gold apk and you want to cancel it. Remember; use the official website, Google play store, or apple store to cancel the subscription safely. These are few methods to follow on mobile and the web.
- Click on the display picture, click on three dots on the right side and tap the settings option.
- Click on the subscription panel to proceed.
- The link is given on the word ‘here. Hit it and cancel your app purchases.
- Browse the official website.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to settings by clicking three dots at the top right corner.
- A subscription panel is given, tap it and unsubscribe it.
Now, you have cancelled all subscriptions, and the app won’t charge without your permission.
Download: Picsart Mod Apk
How to Delete Picsart Account
Here are the few straightforward steps that are required to delete the account for a lifetime:
- First of all, browse picsart.com on your device.
- Hit on your Picsart profile.
- Then by scrolling down, you’ll see the option of “delete profile. “
- After clicking on the delete profile option, a questionnaire will pop up.
- Submit the reason and your account will be deleted.
- After going through this all process, you can uninstall the app from your mobile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Can I access my data after deleting the account?
After deleting the account, all data will vanish. Picsart management will remove your edited photos, design, templates, collages, and profile permanently.
Q2. Should I also remove linked devices from my account?
Yes, you should remove all devices that are linked to your account.
Q3. How do I unlink my Picsart account from my linked devices?
- Open your profile on the Picsart app.
- Go to the settings bar.
- Open the ‘manage devices’ section.
- Unlink the specific device from the Picsart account.
- After confirming, the selected device will be removed.
Q4. What are the best alternatives to Picsart?
If you’re looking for another app for editing, enough options are available. I’ll mention two best alternatives that you should try:
Canva – It is an excellent tool for image editing with plenty of features. It offers high-level editing designs, templates, texts, and infographics. To enhance users’ creativity, it offers posters, presentations, and invitations designs. The basic version is free and the pro version requires a subscription.
Photoshop – It is one of the largest and popular editing software with hundreds of editing tools. Professionals and experts prefer it over any other image editor. The only drawback, in my opinion, is that it requires heavy space in your device.
I have explained all the procedures for how to delete Picsart account and cancel subscription. Remember, all your photos, templates, and designs will be deleted. So, follow the steps to do all the work in the safest way.